Everywhere around us there is a remarkable variety of insects living in their natural habitats which is crucial to the cycle of life. As our human population grows and continues to consume resources at higher rates, we consequently endanger and alter the natural habitats of these creatures. The human fingerprints are all over the destruction of nature, we need to revert and protect.
Open your eyes and look behind the leaf, because the moment you do nature will smile right back at you.
I took this series in the Autumn of 2017 in a close-by national park. The series show insects from a different prospective through a small natural window. The last photo symbolizes the negative effects of the human touch on nature presented by the lack of the beautiful insect.
Кипарисовые болота юга США, возможно, одна из самых необычных и удивительных экосистем на нашей планете.
Эти места из-за плохой, почти неразвитой инфраструктуры и не совсем благоприятного влажного и жаркого климата редко посещаются туристами и фотографами.
This is one of the best hikes I have done. The Narrows is located in Utah at Zion National Park. It is a 16 mile hike that runs through the river into the Virgin river gorge. Once you get into the canyon you are surrounded by large walls of stone that reflect a glowing orange color. I planned to do this trip during the fall so I could get those red and yellow colors of the leaves.
I was waiting for having few people crossing the St Paul Cathedral's bridge when I was suddenly under attack by a pidgeon flying to me and I triggered the button before moving apart from its trajectory, then when I had a look at the picture I have just taken I realized that making it turn into black and white could be real nice.
Hoh Rain Forest.
I was struck by this explosion of green, a young moss-draped tree arching in all directions. There were so many different shapes and sizes and textures of green, clover and maples and moss and ferns and the large trees beyond...
- Рейтинг фотографов по странам и городам строится на основе 2 лучших фотографий автора и их относительной позиции в каждой отдельной номинации. Рейтинг в номинации "Мобильная фотография" учитывается в меньшей степени для формирования рейтинга. В списке показывается одна фотография автора с лучшим рейтингом.
- В рейтинге по номинациям учитывается одна лучшая работа автора набравшая максимальный бал.
- В списке опубликованы только работы которые прошли 2-й этап голосования.
- The rating of photographers by countries and cities is based on the two best photos of the author and their relative position in each separate nomination. Rating in the nomination "Mobile Photography" is taken into account to a lesser extent for rating formation. The list shows one photo of the author with the best rating.
- The rating for the nominations takes into account one of the best photographs of the author who scored the maximum score.
- Only those photos have been published in the list that passed the second stage of voting.
More recently, we have made an improvement and now we have a new feature - "Series uploading." Even now, you can download from 3 to 10 photos in the series, united by a common idea. Voting for the series will take place separately from other series in their nominations. vote principle remains the same as for single photos. At the moment, series uploading is available for nominations: "Children's Photography", "Wild Animals", "Staged Photography" and "Reportage photo". This feature is available for any improved account.