There was a time in World War II when a number of brave people risked their lives in order to save the lives of others. Bravery was their second name. My purpose in this photo was to capture not only their vigorous image, but also their innocence in the face of the model. The Red Cross is a representation of a nation’s conscience. Therefore they sacrificed their most precious gift (their lives) for those people. I once read that “He who saves the lives of others has saved everyone’s life.”
This photo is a tribute to all those silent heroes that don’t get the value they deserve.
Rotary form in the world is an eternal form of particles circulating in the system of atoms to planets and creatures All show revolving and retractable requirements of the whirl and revolve around their existence that is.
And we Abtdayyman circumstances and in order to have discovered the secret of turnover that we always choose this form of worship nearby.
Sufi whirling, spinning Tawaf pilgrims and mourners are caused by a mystical represents and reflects the love secret lover.
A homeless kid , in the society that prefer religious instead of prosperity , we see a door of mosque whit religious sentences that point to help and pay money to save god , but a kid should work to earn little money and any time he pray with his god by the light of him.
"I go through every Corner of my mind . up and down .I can`t find any solution.I `m in Suspension." All of us have been in this situation and know it . I wanted to show this important feeling through my image.
A worker walks between 2 oil base Structures in Sadr company in Bushehr , south of Iran.
Working in this Structures is too dangerous and has some other difficulties such as long hours of welding and pluming.
Traditional dyeing is done without the industrial and chemical factors and the colorless skein of wool boiled in boiling water and natural color than, this process makes the color of the woolen yarn
This method takes a lot of inconvenience and time but dyed woolen yarn will have a longer life.
After dyeing and drying of the woolen yarn, they are divide into small parts that are used in weaving carpets.
The Allahverdi Khan Bridge , popularly known as Si-o-se-pol , bridge of thirty-three [spans]') is one of the eleven bridges in Isfahan, Iran. It is the longest bridge on the Zayanderud, with a total length of 297.76 metres (976.9 ft), and is one of the most famous examples of Safavid bridge design.
Built between 1599 and 1602, the construction was financed and supervised by the Georgian chancellor of Abbas I, Allahverdi Khan Undiladze. It consists of two superimposed rows of 33 arches. There is a larger base plank at the start of the bridge, under which the Zayanderud flows, supporting a tea house, which is nowadays abandoned
In the old days, it was water under the bridge and the people used the bridge to travel
But in recent years, due to lack of water in the river, people are traveling under the bridge
The two teenagers are happy to play and have fun in one of the thirty-three arches
- Рейтинг фотографов по странам и городам строится на основе 2 лучших фотографий автора и их относительной позиции в каждой отдельной номинации. Рейтинг в номинации "Мобильная фотография" учитывается в меньшей степени для формирования рейтинга. В списке показывается одна фотография автора с лучшим рейтингом.
- В рейтинге по номинациям учитывается одна лучшая работа автора набравшая максимальный бал.
- В списке опубликованы только работы которые прошли 2-й этап голосования.
- The rating of photographers by countries and cities is based on the two best photos of the author and their relative position in each separate nomination. Rating in the nomination "Mobile Photography" is taken into account to a lesser extent for rating formation. The list shows one photo of the author with the best rating.
- The rating for the nominations takes into account one of the best photographs of the author who scored the maximum score.
- Only those photos have been published in the list that passed the second stage of voting.