Langza is a village at the height of 14,000 feet, with mountain in sight which are forever covered in snow, this is the crossroads between Tibet and India. It is a hamlet of about fifty houses flanked by lush fields on one side and mountain slopes to the other.
This photograph was take in the month of July
I see you struggle each day. I see u never give up. I see u smile each day. I see you live life each day. I see u calm each day. Because u chose to walk, walk till the end, each day. Walk towards happiness, towards your goal, towards destiny with open arms. Thats how life is meant to be lived. We must keep walking towards our goals and never give up.
It was totally a unique experience to leave my bike at home and go for this beautiful journey via TRAIN to the last station of India!
Everything you do, gives you nothing but much of experience and memories that can be cherished later!
This is Talaqi-Darwaza in Delhi, India in background that represents the immortal creation and the rose in foreground Talaqi-Darwaza mortals. The thought behind this photograph is that it's art which is immortal that lasts for thousand year in different forms . We are the mortals who can create such beautiful things . One must live it's life in it's own artist way irrespective of others thoughts.
- Рейтинг фотографов по странам и городам строится на основе 2 лучших фотографий автора и их относительной позиции в каждой отдельной номинации. Рейтинг в номинации "Мобильная фотография" учитывается в меньшей степени для формирования рейтинга. В списке показывается одна фотография автора с лучшим рейтингом.
- В рейтинге по номинациям учитывается одна лучшая работа автора набравшая максимальный бал.
- В списке опубликованы только работы которые прошли 2-й этап голосования.
- The rating of photographers by countries and cities is based on the two best photos of the author and their relative position in each separate nomination. Rating in the nomination "Mobile Photography" is taken into account to a lesser extent for rating formation. The list shows one photo of the author with the best rating.
- The rating for the nominations takes into account one of the best photographs of the author who scored the maximum score.
- Only those photos have been published in the list that passed the second stage of voting.