Subjects are hard to find when sun is just about to rise over the horizon....Saw these guys over the horizon to the opposite side where we were...so quickly went there and placed them right next to this tree.
Found it perched on a chopped tree trunk in Amboli, Maharashtra, India. Beautiful specimen found in the Western Ghats of India. The term "gliding" frog refers to its ability to break its fall by stretching the webbing between its toes when making leaps down from the treetops. It can make gliding jumps of 9–12 m, a maximum of about 115 times its length.This frog has a body length of about 10 cm (4 in), making it one of the largest moss frogs. Males are smaller than females. Its back skin is finely granulated.The belly is more coarsely granulated – particularly under the thighs – and pale yellow. There are skin fringes between and along the long limbs, and a triangular skin extension at the heel. The webbing between fingers and toes is large and orange-red.
I was looking for a good subject that conveys a meaning. And while I was walking in the park, I found this pair of dragonflies near the border, on a barbwire, beautifully conveying the message, "Make Love, Not War!"
"Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at its destination, full of hope. - Maya Angelou"
This shot was done with the help of street lights and kit lens, while the bride's mehendi function was arranged on terrace.I simply wanted to show the mehendi on her hands and her smile as this shot came out candid as i didn't even told her to pose for this.
To shoot the astonishing architectural tomb of Mirza Nizamuddin Ahmed was challenging because exact above the sarcophagus of burial there is a spherical opened roof and clicking any shot was very difficult. I made the frame where I was standing & I scrolled the camera slowly and step towards sarcophagus with paying all regards and respects and started clicking with chanting “sorry” to the demised burial.After so many attempts finally, I got a shot which I could able to produce before the world.
Me and my friend were taking some photos . I was taking the trees, but my friend was taking the leaves..When I noticed this.I found it interesting.Then I realised taking the pic of leaves would be boring..When I turned back I saw some ants moving on these leaves.I was convinced with the composition and shot this..
- Рейтинг фотографов по странам и городам строится на основе 2 лучших фотографий автора и их относительной позиции в каждой отдельной номинации. Рейтинг в номинации "Мобильная фотография" учитывается в меньшей степени для формирования рейтинга. В списке показывается одна фотография автора с лучшим рейтингом.
- В рейтинге по номинациям учитывается одна лучшая работа автора набравшая максимальный бал.
- В списке опубликованы только работы которые прошли 2-й этап голосования.
- The rating of photographers by countries and cities is based on the two best photos of the author and their relative position in each separate nomination. Rating in the nomination "Mobile Photography" is taken into account to a lesser extent for rating formation. The list shows one photo of the author with the best rating.
- The rating for the nominations takes into account one of the best photographs of the author who scored the maximum score.
- Only those photos have been published in the list that passed the second stage of voting.
More recently, we have made an improvement and now we have a new feature - "Series uploading." Even now, you can download from 3 to 10 photos in the series, united by a common idea. Voting for the series will take place separately from other series in their nominations. vote principle remains the same as for single photos. At the moment, series uploading is available for nominations: "Children's Photography", "Wild Animals", "Staged Photography" and "Reportage photo". This feature is available for any improved account.