“Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable.”
Jungle owlet - the rare little hunters of the forests.
I saw this in Tadoba National Park, MH, India when it came by flying and sat on this perch next to our vehicle. I managed to get this shot before it flew away.
Dangal is the Indian form of wrestling which involves two wrestlers fighting it out on the dirt court. This competition was held in a village called Loni, where people had come from far to see these 'pehelwans' clash.
She liked being reminded of butterflies. She remembered being six or seven and crying over the fates of the butterflies in her yard after learning that they lived for only a few days. Her mother had comforted her and told her not to be sad for the butterflies, that just because their lives were short didn't mean they were tragic. Watching them flying in the warm sun among the daisies in their garden, her mother had said to her, see, they have a beautiful life. She liked remembering that.
While roaming in the markets of Pune, Shivaji Mandai, came across this old shop selling the framed pictures of Gods and he even had a picture of BABA SAHEB AMBEDKAR, one of the architects of INDIAN CONSTITUTION.
When the path reveals itself, follow it....I took this picture while doing the coastal trail in Croyde Bay, Devonshire (England). Slow dark rainy clouds approaching the sky, cool sea breeze blowing, waves hitting the shore and path unfolding itself as I kept walking..
This bird was photographed in Pune, Maharashtra, India. This is a red throated flycatcher male which every year, migrates to the Western and southern parts of India, but originally resides in the northern parts of the Indian subcontinent.
Camera model:- Canon 700D
Lens :- Tamron G2 150-600mm
ISO :- 200
Aperture :- 6.3
- Рейтинг фотографов по странам и городам строится на основе 2 лучших фотографий автора и их относительной позиции в каждой отдельной номинации. Рейтинг в номинации "Мобильная фотография" учитывается в меньшей степени для формирования рейтинга. В списке показывается одна фотография автора с лучшим рейтингом.
- В рейтинге по номинациям учитывается одна лучшая работа автора набравшая максимальный бал.
- В списке опубликованы только работы которые прошли 2-й этап голосования.
- The rating of photographers by countries and cities is based on the two best photos of the author and their relative position in each separate nomination. Rating in the nomination "Mobile Photography" is taken into account to a lesser extent for rating formation. The list shows one photo of the author with the best rating.
- The rating for the nominations takes into account one of the best photographs of the author who scored the maximum score.
- Only those photos have been published in the list that passed the second stage of voting.